|Couple Experiences Sowndharya Adhithyan|
* Can you tell us how important photography is?
Photography is one of the most important elements of a wedding. It captures, preserves the emotions on the big day. A good photography will help cherish memories forever
* How many times have I watched my teaser and montage?
Around 20 times
* Can you describe your outdoor shoot experience?
The crew were friendly and engaging as always and tried to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera.
* Change one thing in the wedding photo and video?
Background music. Felt using some songs and aligning the video content/flow with the song would’ve been a bit better instead of music throughout.
* General feedback on wedding photo and video
Raw pictures are good. Edited pictures gave a feeling that the pictures were made to look brighter and sent over in a hurry. Video was good and corrections were done promptly and shared immediately.
The team were helpful in suggesting locations for the door that would suit our needs.
The crew who worked with us on the outdoor shoot were punctual despite needing to start early in the day.
Made us feel comfortable and gave suggestions for pictures to make the most out of the location.
* Recommendation for future couples in selecting a photo and video vendor process.
Shortlist vendors after checking their work samples. Check with friends/families for vendors who captured their functions for feedback on both content and customer service.